Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Disney World Highlights



Here are some of my favorite parts of my Disney World visit.

I met Tiana and Naveen twice, but the second Tiana I met looked like she came directly out of the movie and the movie posters.


These two were so cute. Naveen quoted a line he says from the movie when I was talking to them: "Because if I can mince, she can dance." :D


This picture was taken my last day in Disney World. They were both so adorable. This next picture of me and Mickey says a lot.

After I got my picture with them, I got ready to leave and Minnie wanted a hug. Then I turned to leave and Mickey's arms were open so I could give him a hug. I love this picture because it was like Mickey was saying "Thank you so much for coming to see us again here in Disney World. We hope to see you real soon!"

The Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! street party was AWESOME and so much fun!!!

Belle has always been my top favorite princess

I made a new friend named Heather who loves Minnie and Mickey as much as I do and she also clogs!

My friend Courtney is the reason I wasn't homeless during the first half of my stay. I stayed with her on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and went to church with her on Sunday. We became quick friends during our college program in 2008 when we discovered we both love characters. This next picture is of the first Naveen we met. Courtney fell head over heals for him.


He is just so cute!

No comments: