Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Disney World and Disneyland

I will be going down to Florida on Thursday and I am so so so excited! I have been missing Disney World so much since I got back in January 2009. I had fun when I went to Disneyland in November, but after going to Disneyland and Disney World in the past year, there is no competition with which one I like better: DISNEY WORLD!!!

There is just so much more to do in Disney World. I mean, you've got four parks instead of two, plus two water parks and many resorts within Disney World with varying themes. I may be a little biased because I spent more time in WDW than in Disneyland, but I can honestly say that I prefer Disney World to Disneyland any day.

I know that Disneyland has elements to it that Disney World doesn't, but still, I think Disney World is better than Disneyland.

One thing that's a little different about Disney World and Disneyland is that the characters seem to have more free space to wander around in Disneyland. They aren't restricted to one area. For me, that can be a positive or a negative. If you want to find a specific character in Disneyland, it may be a little more difficult to find them than in Disney World. If you want to walk around with a character, Disneyland probably will give them more freedom.

Castle-wise, I like Cinderella's more than Sleeping Beauty's. Yeah, they are both pretty, but I don't know. There's just something about Cinderella's that I like more. I like the blue colors on it more than the pink on Sleeping Beauty's (which is weird, since pink is my favorite color).

Attractions-wise, I do like Pirates of the Caribbean more at Disneyland. It's the original and it just has the completeness to it that the one in WDW lacks. I think I like the queue better in Disneyland too. They are both great rides, but I do believe that the actual ride is better in Disneyland. As for feeling more 'at home,' though, I like Disney World's POTC more. I spent a lot of time around the POTC ride in WDW and it really does feel like home to me whenever I am there.

I know there are more things that I can compare about the two parks, but I'll write about them later.

No comments: